There are Various Reasons that Pipes Might Become Clogged
- Damage to the piping system may not be allowing the system to drain properly.
- Inappropriate materials (such as paper towels or wet wipes) might have been flushed down a drain.
- Tree roots might have crowded the sewer pipe system and filled it with roots.
Sometimes clogged pipes will require special tools and experience. If a root system has compromised the sewer pipe, this may require re-piping or pipe repair. In either of these cases, hiring a licensed plumber will ensure your pipes are fixed quickly and correctly.
- When it comes to sinks, objects often fall down the drain. This and/or poor line maintenance can result in buildups of soap scum, cooking grease, and even human hair.
- Toilet clogs often occur when users attempt to either flush an overly full toilet, flush a toilet with too much toilet paper in it, or flush objects not meant to be disposed of in a toilet.
- When left unattended, any of the above clogged drain scenarios can also cause leaks.
Plumbing One is the “ONE” to call when you have a broken water service line. We can usually schedule your repair within a couple of days weather permitting. Depending on what type of failure your water service has, a fracture or cut we could possibly do a repair. Some of the older water services have faulty or failing materials which would constitute full replacement.
Position, Company name