What is a Water Softener?
- A water softener is a device that treats or “softens” well and city water. Soft water has numerous benefits over hard water.
- Essentially, the mark of water hardness is the amount of dissolved calcium and magnesium in the water.
- Installing a water softener system can significantly improve both quality of life and household functionality.
As Ohio’s premier plumbing experts, Plumbing One sources only the best water softeners to install in homes around our Columbus community.
Benefits of a Water Softener
- Soft water is better for your skin. You’ll experience less dryness.
- Forget those hard water stains. Your clothes will last longer, and you may find your washing machine is more efficient!
- House pipes and appliances will not deteriorate as quickly. Soft water is gentler on essential household systems and reduces the buildup of hard water.
What is a Whole House Filter?
Impurities build up in unfiltered water systems. A whole house filter is a heavy-duty device designed to remove those impurities (iron, fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, microorganisms, etc.) from the water that flows through your home. That means cleaner water for dishwashing, showering, drinking, and everything else you do. A whole house water filtration system is an extremely wise investment in your home.
Benefits of a Whole House Filter
- Healthier drinking and washing water. Rest easy knowing your water is always safe, filtered, and of the highest overall quality.
- Save on individual water filter purchases. No need to install anything on your sink or keep a filtered water pitcher in the fridge. A whole house water filter will filter all the water that comes into your home right at the source.
Plumbing One is the “ONE” to call when you have a broken water service line. We can usually schedule your repair within a couple of days weather permitting. Depending on what type of failure your water service has, a fracture or cut we could possibly do a repair. Some of the older water services have faulty or failing materials which would constitute full replacement.
Position, Company name